To take full advantage of Zight features, download and install the desktop app on your Mac or Windows computer or your IOS device.
- Download the app for Mac here
- Download the app for Chrome here
- Download the app for Windows here
- Download the app for iOS here
- Double-click on the .pkg file
- Run the Zight app
- Enter your login email address and password (or 'sign-up' for a new account)
- Zight requires .Net 4.5 Framework , so make sure you've got it
- Run the installation file by double-clicking the MSI file
- Proceed with the installation steps and click 'Yes' if additional permission is required
- Finish the installation and pull the Zight icon out of the Notification Area if it's hidden
- Click on the Zight icon and create an account or press the "Sign In" button if you already have one
- Open up the installer page for Chrome
- Click ‘Install Extension.’
- A new window will open; click ‘add to chrome’ and then select ‘add extension’ in the pop-up window
- From here, your web dashboard will open up (if you’re logged in). Pin the Chrome Extension to your taskbar
We support Linux using our Chrome Extension.
- Open your app store on your device and search for ‘Zight’ (iPhone users can download it from here)
- Select ‘get’ and put in the admin password for the device
- Once it’s downloaded, it will ask you to sign in
To learn more about our integrations, you can check out our integrations page.
If you need further assistance or have additional questions, we’d be happy to help! Please contact our support team here.