What's Covered in This Article
If you'd like to sign in with Google as a sign-in portal only, click the "Sign in with Google" button. This is free for all users.
Google SAML Setup
We also offer Google SAML for Enterprise accounts. This allows you to use your Google Workspace to assign users to an application and provision users automatically (de-provisioning is not yet supported).
To set up Google SAML for your organization, you'll need to follow these steps...
- Go to https://admin.google.com.
- Head to "Apps" and select "SAML apps".
- Click on "Add App" then select "Add custom SAML App".
- Choose a name for the app - we recommend "Zight". You can also select an app icon on this page.
- Copy the SSO URL, Entity ID, and Certificate fields. Send these to firstname.lastname@example.org or your Customer Success Manager.
- Wait for our team to provide you with the values for ACS URL, Entity ID, and Start URL.
- Click "Finish."
- Go to your dashboard within Zight.
- Go to your Team settings.
- Enable SSO.
Users assigned the app in Google can now sign in through SSO in Zight. Any users you assign to the app in Google will automatically be provisioned in Zight.
Note: If your user is new to the Google workspace, it can take a few hours for provisioning to work.