- Purchased from the Zight website as either
- a) an individual subscription or
- b) a team account
- Purchase from the iTunes App Store
Purchased from iTunes App Store
- If you purchased a subscription for Zight through the iTunes App Store, you'll have to go here to cancel it. You can find steps on how to cancel the subscription on their support page here.
Purchased from the Zight Web Site
If you are an individual paying subscriber who purchased with a credit card:
- Log in to your web dashboard
- Open your account settings
- Select 'Manage Plan'
- Click on 'Cancel Zight Plan'
1) Please, fill in the survey that will be prompted after you click on "cancel account".
2) If you have an Account Executive assigned that you are aware of, please reach out to him or her to fulfill the process.
3) If you don't know who your Account Executive is or you don't have his or her contact information, please wait, a support engineer will be reaching out to you shortly.
If you need further assistance or have additional questions, we’d be happy to help! Please contact our support team here.