Note: this feature is available only on the Enterprise plans.
Zight integrates with JumpCloud to enable your team to log in more securely. To get started follow these steps:
1. Find your ORG ID within Zight.
2. Sign into JumpCloud as an admin.
3. Click the "SSO" tab on the left-hand side.
4. Select the + sign.
5. Select "Custom SAML App".6. Name the application and select a color or upload a logo.
7. Click the "SSO" tab within the custom application.
8. Put in the following links:
- IdP Entity ID: This is found at the bottom of the SSO tab here
- ACS URL: https://share.getcloudapp.com/organizations/ORG_ID/saml/acs
- SP Entity ID: https://share.getcloudapp.com/organizations/ORG_ID/saml/metadata
Find your ORG ID within CloudApp.
9. Ensure that "email" is the selected identifier.
10. Email email@example.com or your dedicated Customer Success Manager with the metadata.
11. Receive confirmation from support that the record has been created on our end.
12. Go to your CloudApp dashboard and go to your Team settings.
13. Enable an auto-join here that matches your domain.
14. Turn on SSO in the "Authentication" tab.
15. Assign yourself as a test user to the custom SAML app in JumpCloud.
16. Test sign in here: https://share.getcloudapp.com/sso/new
17. Once you have successfully signed into CloudApp via JumpCloud, assign the JumpCloud custom app to other users.
If you need further assistance or have additional questions, we’d be happy to help! Please contact our support team here.