You can use Zight with your most used tools. There are different kinds of integrations that Zight offers :
Native integrations (where you install an app on the specific platform)
- Zendesk - setup instructions
- Gmail - use our Chrome extension to expand links within your emails for increased click through rates!
- Slack - Watch any of your team's videos without leaving Slack! Zight partnered with Slack to automatically expand the links.
Zight links conform to oEmbed/ embed.ly, which lets a broad range of applications display the link contents on their websites (ex: Medium, Reddit)
- Jira and Confluence let you display videos and screenshots within any editable field after pasting a Zight url
- Notion prompts you to "create embed" to make your Zight videos playable within your documents. Videos-only.
For any other platform (ex: Google Docs), you can paste the Zight links available in the app or your dashboard or use our "copy content" feature to integrate any image or video
You can also integrate Zight with your system with our available webhooks, which can notify your system when content gets created, viewed, shared, or deleted.
Authentication integrations for your team (available on Enterprise plans)
If you are interested in a subscription that support SAML, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSO with SAML 2.0 - setup instructions
- Google SAML - setup instructions
- Okta (with SCIM provisioning) - setup instructions
- OneLogin - setup instructions
- Azure - setup instructions
- JumpCloud - setup instructions
Does Zight offer an Open API?
Zight does not currently offer an Open API.
To discuss a partnership or request an integration, contact us
If you need further assistance or have additional questions, we’d be happy to help! Please contact our support team here.