After capturing a screenshot, video, or GIF, we turn your file into a short link that you can easily share.
That link is automatically added to your clipboard. You can change your settings to determine what type of file is automatically copied into your clipboard:
direct links are Share links are easily viewable pages to access the file or image.
- Copy shared link (condensed version)
- Copy direct link (elongated version): used to access a file directly and bypass the Zight viewer page. You can use it to paste an image directly into an HTML code of your web page.
- Copy content: the video, gif, or screenshot
You can share your link in many ways (or download them if you'd like), but we'll outline a few to help you get started.
1. Use a keyboard shortcut to paste the link.
By pasting the Zight link into gmail or Slack, the content will automatically be able to preview. To paste using your hotkeys:
- Mac: Command + V
- Windows: Control +
You can also paste your content by right clicking your cursor and selecting ‘paste’.
2. Or you can share the content directly.
You can do this by right clicking on the three dots located next to your item and selecting ‘copy content’. You can go here for more information.
If you need further assistance or have additional questions, we’d be happy to help! Please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.