While most of the annotation features with Zight help you emphasize certain information, you may want to omit some information when creating and sending content. To help you do this, we’ve created the blurring action, pixelating anything you’d like to hide, thus making it illegible! To use the blurring action, follow these steps:
After taking your screenshot:
- On your recorded screenshot, click the "annotate" button on the main menu (right-hand side toolbar, 1st icon from left to right on the 2nd row)
- Click on the "redact" icon (Left-hand side toolbar, 3rd Icon from top to bottom)
- Then click and drag over the sensitive information
- Hit 'save' to save edits
That part of your screen will be pixelated to create the blur effect!
After recording your GIF:
- In the app's main menu, hover your mouse cursor over the recorded GIF you want to edit, and click the "preview" button (a pencil icon)
- Click on the "redact" icon (toolbar at the top of the new window, 9th Icon from left to right)
- Then click and drag over the sensitive information you need to blur
- Hit 'share' to save edits (see the previous image)
Please note that you are only able to use this feature on GIFs and Screenshots.
If you need further assistance or have additional questions, we’d be happy to help! Please contact our support team here.